Chicken Salad
This is another great option for lunches, and a great recipe to throw together if you have any leftover chicken to use up.
You can serve this on Oopsie bread, low-carb tortillas, cheese chips, pork rinds, pepperoni chips, or just eat it by the spoonful! It's delicious!
1/4 c Real Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Sugar Free Sweet Relish
1 Tbsp minced onion
1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
1/8 Tsp Salt
Pinch of Pepper
2 c Cubed Chicken
Combine all ingredients except the chicken.
Add the chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
I added some fresh garlic because I love garlic in EVERYTHING.
You can serve this on Oopsie bread, low-carb tortillas, cheese chips, pork rinds, pepperoni chips, or just eat it by the spoonful! It's delicious!
1/4 c Real Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Sugar Free Sweet Relish
1 Tbsp minced onion
1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
1/8 Tsp Salt
Pinch of Pepper
2 c Cubed Chicken
Combine all ingredients except the chicken.
Add the chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
I added some fresh garlic because I love garlic in EVERYTHING.
Comments
Post a Comment