Skip to main content
The Most Delicious LCHF Cheddar Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs EVER!!!!
This is possibly one of the greatest recipes I've ever made - everyone that I have ever made it for has loved it!!! Leftovers don't last long!! This recipe is definitely in my rotation, and comes up a lot because of how delicious it is, but also how simple it is to make and prepare!
LCHF Cheddar Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs
1/2 cup mayo of choice (I use homemade, because I usually have it on hand)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 oz. package of Ranch dressing and seasoning mix
3 cloves minced garlic
6-8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
salt/pepper to taste
1/3 cup crushed pork rinds
1) Heat oven to 400F and oil a 9x13 baking dish (I use coconut oil)
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the Mayo, cheese, ranch powder and garlic
3) Season the chicken with salt and pepper
4) Place the chicken in a single layer in the glass baking dish
5) Spoon cheese mixture over the top of the chicken thighs, covering them as much as possible.
6) Sprinkle the crushed pork rinds over the top of the cheese mixture
7) Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and internal temperature of 175F is reached.
8) Enjoy!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment